Locate a Member
Enter the first part of a member's last name to search
New Member Registration
Search this Site
12635 E. Montview Blvd., Suite 270
Aurora, CO 80045
P: (720) 859-4149
F: (720) 859-4158
The Pharos Summer 2000 Edition
Articles marked with an arrow may be downloaded individually. For articles not marked, please contact Dee Martinez.
In this Issue:
- New Worlds and Old Traditions
- Doctor Kitzhaber/Governor Kitzhaber
- On Being a Scientist
- The Tao of Medicine
- The Alfred Blalock Centennial
- Lessons of Syphilis for the Age of AIDS
- Return to Aesop's Fables
- Leaders in Medicine: Gertrude B. Elion, D.Sc.
- Mildred, by Phillip J. Cozzi, M.D.
- Plague, by E. M. McMahon, Jr., M.D.
- Peter, by H. J. Van Peenen, M.D.
- The Last Wild Indian, by Jack Coulehan, M.D.
- Waiting, by Eric Pfeiffer, M.D.
- Haiku, by Johnny Buchman, M.D.
- Pain, by Polly Harding Craft, M.D.
- Grandma's Got a New Hip, by Phillip J. Cozzi, M.D.
Updated on January 9, 2019.