- Affirmative Action in Medical School Admissions: Minority Under-representation in Medicine
- Commentary: Diversity in Medicine is Key to Improving America's Health
- Doctor Janeway and the Cameroon Project
- The Joys of International Work
- A Working Visit to a Developing Country
- Doctor Cynthia
- Looking Back Fifty Years
- Robert Frederick Loeb, 1895-1973
by Michael B. Gravanis, M.D.
- Give Up On
by Bill Griffin, M.D.
- House Call
by Ruric Anderson, M.D
- On Finding My Grandmother in an Encyclopedia Entry for Alzheimer's
by Phillip J. Cozzi, M.D.
- At the Chicago Botanic Garden
by Bonnie Salomon, M.D.