- Decision Making for Severely Brain-injured Newborns
- Biological Worth Does Not Equate with Moral Worth
- Humanity and Personhood
- Regulating Research Involving Adults Who Lack Decision Making Capacity
- Surrogate Decision Making: A Broader Agenda
- Mystical mushrooms?
- The Medical History of Chocolate
- 'Remember that I too am mortal': The Debut of the Ambivalent Physician in Two Plays by Shaw and Ibsen
- Emotional Detachment and Involvement of Physicians in Literature
- Anniversary Alone
by Joyce Craig Butterworth
- Reading the Red River
by Jason David Eubanks
- This Poem Was Written at Noon
by Bonnie Salomon, M.D.