In this IssueThe files below require Adobe® Acrobat Reader
- Renal Colic on an African Cliff While Searching for Smallpox
- The Power of Touch in Clinical Medicine
- An Untimely Illness: Dr. Osler Calls Upon a Future First Lady
- A Philosophical Basis for Medical Education
- Georg Büchner's Woyzeck: A Tragic Example of Human Experimentation Without Informed Consent
- David H. Solomon, M.D.
- Commentary: David Solomon
- Medicine in Art: Looking at "The Doctor"
- Perspectives: "The Doctor"
- The History of Hysteria