In this IssueThe files below require Adobe® Acrobat Reader
- The Harlem assassination attempt on Martin Luther King Jr.
- The uses of medical oaths in the twenty-first century
- Shakespeare's Macbeth: An insight into politics, religion, and the King's Touch in Reformation England
- Art in a time of chronic illness: The effects of systemic sclerosis as seen through the works of Paul Klee
- In an instant
- From medical student to midwife: The day I delivered my daughter on our bedroom floor
- Breaking the oath: Why physicians torture