- The Burdens of Professionalism: Patients' Rights and Social Justice
- The Right to Die Mad
- Death of a Nation: The AIDS Crisis in Zimbabwe
- Dressed to Kill: The Mid-nineteenth Century Crinoline Craze
- MAST: What went wrong? An Essay on Changes in Medical Practice
- The MAST Lesson: Contemporary Example of Societal and Academic Responses to Paradigm Shifts
- Does the emperor have clothes? Assessing Medical Technology
- Poem: Evidence-Based Medicine and the Emperor's Clothes—A Contrary View
- Eavesdropping on the Womb: The Advent of Fetal Auscultation
- Angelical Conjunction: Religion, Reason, and Inoculation in Boston, 1721-1722
- On reading "River Out of Eden"
by Richard Hawkins, by Richard Bronson, M.D.
- La Charpente du Coeur (ECM)
by Michael B. Gravanis, M.D.